Our Promise & Process
We are a small kennel which allows us to make sure all our dogs are well cared for and their health is our top priority. We are registered with the Pomsky Club of America (PCA) , we operate and do business under a strict code of ethics, listed out below.
- We will maintain the best possible standard of care for our dogs and puppies. This includes proper and adequate diet, clean living conditions and proper vet care.
- Our breeding lines will only EVER include 2 breeds, a Siberian Husky and a Pomeranian. Parent percentages will vary but the breeds will not.
- We are not “backyard breeders”. Any and all pairings of dogs are carefully planned out and supervised. Puppies are not raised in the backyard either. Pups will always have protection from the elements and a heated/air conditioned space. The pups will be in our home for the first 5-6 weeks and then moved to our puppy nursery where there is a puppy door so they will have 24/7 access to come and go in a safe and enclosed outside area to aid with potty training and allows more space as they grow.
- Females will not be younger then 12 months of age when they are bred.
- Females will have a maximum of 4 litters and then they will be spayed.
- We will have no more than 6 producing females at one time and we currently don’t even have that. This does not include females being held for evaluation that have not produced a litter yet or spayed females.
- We offer a 2 year health guarantee on all puppies sold.
- Puppies will be sold on a strict spay/neuter agreement. We only work with a few specific breeders that we trust within the PCA.
- We will only sell dogs in good health and will offer a full refund if puppy has a serious health issue of any kind within the first 72 hours, proven by a licensed Vet. (Barring injuries resulting after the puppy went to it’s new home of course.)
- We will be available for questions and concerns for the lifetime of the puppy.
- We will be honest in all dealings with customers and fellow breeders.
- We will only use photos of dogs that we own, have used for stud service or have permission to use.
- We will never sell our puppies to pet stores or pet brokers.
- We will never auction our puppies off to the highest bidder. Finding the best homes for our puppies is our top priority.
Our puppy prices range from $2500-$5000- Price is decided on multiple factors such as; eye color, coat length, facial markings and size. There is no guarantee that each litter will have the full range of prices in it, if a litter’s majority has blue eyes and or husky markings then most of the litter will be in the upper price range. The biggest thing that will influence price is Husky Markings, Eye color and Size. Eye color is not guaranteed, although it is rare, eye color can change as late as 6 months old, there is always a slight chance for variations as they grow. Adult size is also not guaranteed, I give my best estimates based on my experiences and other trusted breeders experiences. I am typically pretty good with my estimates but with Pomsky’s being a hybrid breed with such a large variance of size there is always a chance of there being different growth rates then expected. There are 3 separate size ranges, Mirco which is 10lbs and under, Mini which is 10-15lbs (meaning greater then 10 and less the 16lbs), and Standard which is anything above 16lbs. We will have a size guarantee for any puppies estimated to be a Micro, if their adult size is above the estimated Micro weight range you will be refunded $100 per pound over max weight range of 10lbs. Weight must be confirmed by a vet and the vet must feel they are at a healthy weight for their body.