What does my puppy come with?
Our Promise & Process
Not only do we want you to be completely satisfied with your puppy, but we want your puppy to be ready for it’s new home. We promise they will have their
(1) first vaccination, (2) all proper de-wormings, be (3) micro-chipped, be (4) health checked by a licensed Veterinarian, and (5) come with a Health Guarantee Contract.
Our Kennel Code of Ethics Promise:
We are a Pomsky Breeder in Missouri and have a small kennel located in Marshfield, Missouri, which allows us to make sure all our dogs are well cared for and their health is our top priority. We are registered with the Pomsky Club of America (PCA) and the Pomsky Owners Association (POA), we operate and do business under a strict code of ethics, listed out below:
- We will maintain the best possible standard of care for our dogs and puppies. This includes proper and adequate diet, clean living conditions and proper vet care.
- All of our breeding dogs are genetically tested for their health and are only bred if they have no current or possible future health problems.
- Our breeding lines will only EVER include 2 breeds, a Siberian Husky and a Pomeranian. Parent percentages will vary but the breeds will not.
- We are not “backyard breeders”. Any and all pairings of dogs are carefully planned out and supervised. Puppies are not raised in the backyard either. Pups will always have protection from the elements and a heated/air conditioned space. The pups will be in our home for the first 5-6 weeks and then moved to our puppy nursery where there is a puppy door so they will have 24/7 access to come and go in a safe and enclosed outside area to aid with potty training and allows more space as they grow.
- Females will not be younger then 12 months of age when they are bred.
- Females will have a maximum of 4 litters and then they will be spayed.
- We will have no more than 6 producing females at one time and we currently don’t even have that. This does not include females being held for evaluation that have not produced a litter yet or spayed females.
- We offer a 2 year health guarantee on all puppies sold.
- Our puppies are sold on a strict spay/neuter contract. On rare occasions we will work with a breeder, however, it’s on a case by case basis.
- We will only sell dogs in good health and will offer a full refund if puppy has a serious health issue of any kind within the first 72 hours, proven by a licensed Vet. (Barring injuries resulting after the puppy went to it’s new home of course.)
- We will be available for questions and concerns for the lifetime of the puppy.
- We will be honest in all dealings with customers and fellow breeders.
- We will only use photos of dogs that we own, have used for stud service or have permission to use.
- We will never sell our puppies to pet stores or pet brokers.
- We will never auction our puppies off to the highest bidder. Finding the best homes for our puppies is our top priority.
Steps to applying for a puppy:
- Read this entire page before applying
- Go to the puppy application page and fill out the application
- If your application is accepted you will need to fill out a waitlist deposit contract and pay a $500 non-refundable deposit fee to claim your spot on the list
- Spots are claimed in order of deposit received, so if another approved family places their deposit before you then they will be placed higher on the list
- We DO NOT accept more money for “1st or 2nd pick,” we will go in order of this waitlist
- As the breeder we ALWAYS have 1st pick of our litters if we choose to keep a puppy or sell a puppy with breeding rights to a trusted breeder
- The $500 goes towards the final cost of the puppy
- After picking your puppy, the puppy is to be paid for in full by the time it reaches 6 weeks of age
- If you fail to pay in full by 6 weeks of age you will lose your $500 deposit and they will be reposted for sale
- If you have paid for your puppy in full and something changes preventing you from being able to get a puppy, you will lose your $500 and the remaining balance will be refunded to you
- If the puppy has not reached 6 weeks of age and something happens preventing you from being able to get your puppy you have the option to remain on our list and pass on the current litter
- If this is the case please let us know ASAP if there is any concern of not being able to get your puppy so that another family has adequate time to prepare to get the puppy
- If a puppy is past 6 weeks of age when sold, once your application is approved, you will have to pay for them in full, until then they will still be available to another approved family.
- You may place the $500 deposit fee to hold the puppy, however the puppy must be paid for in full within 24 hours or the puppy will be available to another family.
How can I get my puppy?
Strict Spay/Neuter Contract
What is included in the health check my puppy will recieve (vaccines)?
How much will my puppy cost?
Our puppy prices range from $2500-$5000. Price is decided on multiple factors such as; eye color, coat length, facial markings, and size. There is no guarantee that each litter will have the full range of prices in it, if a litter’s majority has blue eyes and or husky markings then most of the litter will be in the upper price range. The biggest thing that will influence price is Husky markings, eye color, and size. Eye color is not guaranteed, although it is rare, eye color can change as late as 6 months old, there is always a slight chance for variations as they grow. Adult size is also not guaranteed, I give my best estimates based on my experiences and other trusted breeders experiences. I am typically pretty good with my estimates but with Pomsky’s being a hybrid breed with such a large variance of size there is always a chance of there being different growth rates than expected. There are 3 separate size ranges, Mirco which is 10lbs and under, Mini which is 10-15lbs (meaning greater then 10 and less the 16lbs), and Standard which is anything above 16lbs.